Take a boat tour to visit the interior of 10 of the beautiful Benagil Caves. Go on a stroll to Praia do Carvoeiro, voted the most beautiful beach in Europe in 2018.
- Private Group Maximum capacity of 10 people
Private Boat Tour to Benagil Caves
Enjoy a private boat tour guided by our very professional skippers, just for you and your loved ones, with a maximum of 10 people per boat.
Enjoy spectacular views to photograph. We highlight Praia do Carvoeiro (considered the most beautiful beach in Europe), Vale de Covo, Carvalho, Benagil (world’s most famous grotto, formed by erosion, about 20 million years old, with its official name: Algar-de-Benagil), Corredoura and Praia da Marinha (currently among the 100 most beautiful beaches in the world and known for its imposing Arches of Marinha).
On warmer days we offer you the opportunity to feel the thrill of diving in the sea, with breathtaking landscapes as a framing backdrop. We stop at some beaches with white sand and crystalline waters, where you are welcome to swim on warmer days.
- Sightseeing return tour along with the coastal caves of Europe’s number one beach 2018 Carvoeiro to Marinha Beach
- Countless rock formations and visit to the interior of the main seventeen Benagil Caves
- Safety briefing and fully insured boat as well as new generation automatic life jackets
For the safety of our customers and employees, the use of a respiratory protection mask is mandatory. Each customer must bring their own mask.
- Try to check-in at Carvoeiro Beach (ticket shop is located on the left-hand side upon crossing the beach square, near the shower rooms), with 30 minutes’ notice prior to boarding time. There is a free parking area on the (left) top of the hill (behind the church) when you are facing the sea.
- For your tour, you should bring water, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, comfortable clothing (in the summer light and fresh), and of course, your camera to capture these memorable moments of your holiday in the Algarve.
- Suitable for passengers with reduced mobility (we can keep the wheelchair and transport the guest to the boats).
- Sometimes the sea changes on shorter notice than expected. In the case of ripples or bad weather, the tours will be suspended or canceled. Please ask us the day before or the day itself (before leaving home) if the tours are taking place. First safety and then adventure.
- We are not responsible for damages or loss of personal items.