Let our professional skippers take you on a private boat tour to the Benagil Caves! Experience the amazing cave interiors and swim at white-sand beaches.
Benagil Cave Boat Tour
- Adult 11+ years
- Children 3-10 years
- Baby 0-2 years
Visit the 10 Most Important Caves in Benagil
Carvoeiro’s caves are some of the most extraordinary places on earth. As per the UK’s “Another Magazine,” the Algar of Benagil has been considered the most beautiful natural cathedrals on the planet, carved by the pounding waves that sweep in from the vast Atlantic Ocean. These caves were shaped around 20 million years ago.
On our boat tours along the Algarve Coast, find spectacular views to photograph and experience the interior of fascinating caves built inside the imposing cliffs with idyllic secret beaches. Here, rock formations of different colors with sunlight streaming through openings and the contact with the ocean will unite you forever in a set of unique indescribable sensations, only possible when feeling the magical effects, so close to nature.
From Praia do Carvoeiro, where the Benagil Cave boat tours begin, we sail along the coast, past charming places such as the “Doll” and “Algar Seco,” as well as wonderful white sand beaches Vale Covo, Carvalho and Benagil.
We see also the Alfanzina Lighthouse and return to Carvoeiro upon visiting the cave of Benagil.
- Sightseeing return tour along with the coastal caves as Europe’s number one beach 2018 Carvoeiro to the Cave of Benagil
- Countless rock formations and a visit to the interior of the main ten Benagil Caves
- Safety briefing and fully insured boat as well as new generation automatic life jackets
- Try to check-in at Carvoeiro Beach (ticket shop is located on the left-hand side upon crossing the beach square, near the shower rooms), with 30 minutes’ notice prior to boarding time. There is a free parking area on the (left) top of the hill (behind the church) when you are facing the sea.
- For your tour, you should bring water, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, comfortable clothing (in the summer light and fresh) and, of course, your camera to capture these memorable moments of your holiday in the Algarve.
- Sometimes the sea changes on shorter notice than expected. In the case of waves or bad weather, the tours will be suspended or canceled. Please ask us the day before or the day itself (before leaving home) if the tours are taking place. First safety and then adventure.
- We are not responsible for damages or loss of personal items.